- Read entire instructions.
- Fill out vendor application below or download pdf and email vendor application to Vendor/Prize Chairman. (We encourage you to use the online form as we will be moving away from paper applications next year.)
- Pay via CC or Paypal or Check. Mail check to:
c/o Wayne Miller
330 Elm Street
Ramona, CA 92065
- Send advertising for print artwork by February 08, 2019.
- Send raffle donation or Prize Confirmation Certificate by February 22, 2019.
- When you arrive at TDS Desert Safari, proceed to the vendor staging area and check in with the vendor official. If you are bringing your raffle donation items or certificates they will be collected by the vendor coordinator at the time you are parked and settled. NO PARKING IN THE VENDOR AREA UNTIL YOU ARE ESCORTED TO YOUR SPACE BY TDS PERSONAL.
- A confirmation letter will be emailed to you after your application and reservation fee have been received. This will be the only notification you will receive. Please read the entire packet before contacting the Vendor/Prize Chairman.
VENDOR AREA IS LOCATED AT @ SAFARI HEADQUARTERS
There is a $350 per vendor space fee. A $50 discount can be used if you tag us on your Facebook page or place advertising on your website. Contact the Vendor/Prize Chairman with the advertising link and to get your discount coupon to be used with the online application form.
If you are paying by check, checks must be received within 10 days of completing the application. All paperwork and payments must be completed prior to the date of the event March 1, 2018.
Make check payable to TDS and send to:
c/o Wayne Miller
330 Elm Street
Ramona, CA 92065 Ramona, Ca. 92065
All donated products MUST BE DELIVERED to the Vendor/Prize Chairman prior to February 22, 2019. We prefer this so we can make the prize packages prior to the event.
If you are going to bring your item to the event a “PRIZE CERTIFICATE” for the exact item MUST be sent to us before February 22, 2019. The certificate will be awarded to the winner of the prize package and the winner will redeem it from you directly at the event. It is your responsibility to be available after the raffle or on Sunday for the winner to claim their prize. If you are not available you will be responsible for shipping the item to the winner.
We no longer accept discount or dollar off coupons in the raffle as payment for your advertising or space donation.
We will only accept certificates that are FULL VALUE for a product that can be purchased in full from your store or website with the coupon or certificate.
Delivery address for all prizes
Fire & Ice
12318 Parkside St
Lakeside, CA 92040
You must have product / service liability insurance meeting CA standards. You will need a copy of it in your vendor area at the event. It is the Vendors responsibility to ensure all California laws are met. Anyone who does not meet State laws could be asked to leave the event by the Safari Chairman. You will be asked to send us a copy of your Liability Insurance Policy cover page showing your amounts of insurance with your application. If we don’t receive that you will not be allowed into the vendor display area.
ALL VENDORS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE THE PROPER VENDING LICENSES & INSURANCE. (TDS is not responsible for vendor not having licenses)
CALIFORNIA RESALE NUMBER, IMPERIAL COUNTY TEMPORARY BUSINESS LICENSE, CONTACT IMPERIAL COUNTY LICENSING DIVISION FOR THE APPLICATION
$ 50.00 FOR A NORMAL BUSINESS FOR ONE MONTH
$ 26.00 FOR A NON-PROFIT
$ 1.00 FOR A VETERAN OWNED COMPANY
ALL BOOTHS ARE TO HAVE A FIRE EXTINGUISHER IN THE BOOTH AT ALL TIMES
Supplies and Hardware
Tents, tables, chairs & supplies are not provided by TDS. Please bring what you need with you. Vendors are welcome to bring and use their own power source providing it meets sound disciple laws for CA. Trash cans and dumpsters will be provided by TDS. All vendors must put their trash in the large construction dumpsters.
TDS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURNING ANY BANNERS, YOU NEED TO COLLECT THEM.
All vendors are responsible for their own spaces and its contents at all times. TDS is not responsible for lost or stolen items. TDS will not be responsible for any items left at the vendor area after the event is over and will not return or ship any items left. To prevent us needing a deposit for future events please pick up your area.
**There will be no other vehicles (i.e. quads, side by sides or other vehicles) driven through the vendor area during the hours of the show. Only vehicles that are listed on the vendor application and that have a vehicle ID sticker will be allowed in the vendor area.
Vendor Check In
Vendor check-in and set time are as follows:
- Wednesday, 2/27 – 12:00-8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, 2/28 – 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday, 3/1 – 7:00 a.m. thru 11:00 a.m.
All vendors MUST be checked in by 11:00a.m. Friday 3/1, unless other arrangements are made with the vendor chairman.